The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20091016

14th Nov people!

*victory pose*

Channel[v] admin person posted this explanation for not airing the promised Videoscope segment scheduled on 10th October (with repeats all through the week)


Hi everyone!


I know there has been a lot of outrage on the non-airing of the Arashi Videoscope on 10 October. I was shocked myself because I tuned in to catch it! Turns out it's been rescheduled to 14 November and even I wasn't informed about it till this week. I am so incredibly sorry for the lack of communication and promise to make sure that in future everyone is informed immediately of such changes.

In the meantime, keep voting in Battle of the Pop so that your favourite artists get featured on [V]. Again, I apoligise for the inconvenience, I understand how frustrating it is- I was really looking forward to watching it too!
~JessyDB (Admin)


see? the admin herself is a fan of arashi. haha xD

mark the date now fangirls!

p.s nadia,fatin you girls are coming to my hse again oke?
i tak kiraaaaa.




syaza kazunari

No comments:

Post a Comment