The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20091126

Oh-day!

I know Ayane-chan should post this first because oh chan is hers. (okay,now u owe me a lunch treat xD)
demo, I am a brat as Nino so I just
wanna wish our adorableeeeeeeeee riida;

OTANJOUBI OMEDETOUUUUU !
PLEASE ENJOY THIS GREAT YEAR AND MAY ALL YO
UR DREAMS COME TRUE!
THANK YOU CHO
U BERI MUCH FOR BEING THE MOST AWESOME RIIDA FOR US.
WE ARE TRULY GRATEFUL FOR HAVING YOU
AS OUR RIIDA.
AISHITERU YO!

there you go. a vey simple wish from me (cause I'm expecting Ayane-chan to post everyhing about Oh-chan and she'll kill me if I'm overly posted about her sayang. rite ayane? xD)

*

minna~ I'm back with an iamtheiconfreak mode! xD
I just finished The Quiz Show (I know I'm so slow ._.) so currently I'm drooling over MC Kamiyama people!
MC [pronounced as emm-shii. haha I love sho <3] Kamiyama was the most physco but kawaii MC evah. while randomly browsing this I found these. tah-daaaaaaa~



kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! that was tooooooooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee *faints*

and these too

maouuuu~ I missed naruse ryo T__T *MAOUish glares at nadia*

awesome icons deshouu? haih I'm not sure about my icons project tho. macam murii je? ,_,

last but not least, for my darlings~


and us~


jaa ne~


syaza kazunari

No comments:

Post a Comment