The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20091117

Talks about My Girl

Sakurai:Does Aiba-kun listen to 'マイガール / My Girl' when filming the drama?
Aiba:Between takes 'Koharu-chan' [girl who plays the role of Aiba's character's daughter] sings for us.
Ninomiya:That's cute!
Aiba:She can perfectly sing the second verse too.
Ohno:Wow.
Ninomiya:The melody sounds appealing, so maybe that's why it's easier to remember.
Matsumoto:I don't know how the drama is going to progress, but I hope the storyline resonates with the song. I want people who see the drama to immediately feel the connection. Well, that's all on Aiba-san's shoulders (laugh).
Aiba:I'll do my best!
Sakurai:Speaking from my point of view, I want everybody to enjoy both the song and the drama.
Ninomiya:'Your' point of view?
Sakurai:After all, I'm the girl called 'My Girl'...
Everyone:(laugh)
Sakurai:Anyway, although parts of the song make you feel a bit sad, it is a great song filled with gratitude.
Ohno:Exactly. It perfectly matches the drama! The song is also used in important scenes...Even before the drama began, I had known that the song will play a vital role.
Aiba:Yeah right (laugh).
Matsumoto10 years ago we made our debut with the song 'A・RA・SHI'. Now we've matured enough to be able to sing beautiful songs like this one. It's fun to try out these sorts of quiet songs! Or maybe I just feel that way because it's so different from 'A・RA・SHI'.

just like what u told me rite nadia? :D

ahahahahaahaha. this is toooooooo cuticle xD. I loveeeeee the conversation between them. ohh riida talks a lot ne? I mean not a lot but he did talk ne? xD

Arashi is on top of chart again! OMEDETOUUUUUUUU!
My Girl got on top of the single ranking. sold 432K since the first week released. sugoiiiii deshouuuu?
sasuga Arashi-chan ne? :D

ohh. see you guys on 22nd oke? :D

syaza kazunari

No comments:

Post a Comment