The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20091101

untitled xD

this a very short post.
OUR exams got extended for a very baka reasons. which means we have a phreakin 1 month to study. and we hv to postponed our mural+arashi songs activity. and hontou gomenasai for not posting cause I cant online because of internet issues (currently using my aunt's broadband) :(

okayy. nuff said.

IMPORTANT news!

tah-daaaaaaaaaa xD




a chou beri SUPER FRESH song by Arashi

wootssss! me likeyyy :D

I'm thinking of buying MY Girl laa koranggggg. doshiooo? *checking purse*
uwaaaaaaa. that is not gonna happen :(

ps. ohh someone posted bout Arashi 5x10 clips. seriously, there are too many kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii moments.
haih. I think I'm just gonna wait for Stormy or AST releases.


okay okay just wanna say that I'll be baackkkkkkk soon xD
jaa ne~


syaza kazunari

No comments:

Post a Comment