The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20100422

flails + sappy


further fangirling post on abs on the brat please click here

thanks for the awesome picture nana-chan. you know I love you and nino xD

*

while I was stalking browsing arashi generation, I stumbled a picture which fatin would actually call me straight away after she saw it (I guess laa kot?)
tah-daaaa~

“I’m sorry. I lost it. The Saturn necklace. It was our most precious necklace.”
“Makino. The most precious thing to me is you. Don’t worry about something insignificant.”


UWAAAAAAAAA
. that is so freakin' sweet kay domyouji! jksdasksag;jfgf;jflasgflkfhlafhhgjhgjkgkj

I seriously missed Hana Yori Dango ;(



syza.

4 comments:

  1. seriously i missed it tooo.... ;'((

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh!! rindunyer =(

    domyoji!! tgk la aku wat cookies byk2 nanti ^__^

    comel..perfect couple..knapa diorg x together?!

    -fatin-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rindu jugak Hana Yori Dango! Rindu sangat! Boys Before Flowers memang tak boleh lawan HYD la..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!! betol2!! one and only, Hana Yori Dango =)

    ReplyDelete