The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20101006

H A P P Y / E X C I T E D


why?
because of this :



and this :

malditangjen@twitter


and this :



I forgot where I got this. tell me whoever you are so that I can credit you <3


and this :

SHO to CAMERON: You probably don't know us.
CAMERON: Who doesn't know about you?
ARASHI: It couldn't be!!!



JUN: Oh, is it Tom Cruise?
SHO: Is it Cameron Diaz?
AIBA: Seriously?
NINO: It could never happen.


credit : ArashiPh@twitter


OMAGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FREAKINGGGGG EXCITEEDDDDDDDDDDDD. THEY PLAYED RORING KOIN TAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ARASHI IN SUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

;DSKJGSADFKLGDSJGADSJ;;FG'DFLKGDSFILHDFKJGDBVJDFVBFGJDFGBFGJG;AJFBVJDFAFJFGFGK;AFLA;HDFSLKHFG;KLDFSGDFSGFJG
DFGDGDKGLH;AG/DFIGKHDFGLDFG


MARK YOUR CALENDAR ON 14TH OCTOBER PEOPLE !



p/s I just finished my biology and chemistry paper 3 so I have the right to be happy. okay? okay? /goes back studying chemistry


jaa peeps.
syza.

2 comments:

  1. seriously..u sound just like me when i saw that review this noon..
    hahaha..see how big was sho-kun smile..?
    hahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? ahaha I think most of the fangirls would actually react exactly like what we did XD

    haha he's such a fanboy ne? chouu cutee. ufufuf <3

    cant wait for 14th oct! :D

    ReplyDelete