The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20110130

Johnny's Talent Ranking

Hi peeps. Long time no see. :)

I'm sure most of you knew about the Johnny's Ranking already. It's to conguratulate Monthly TV Guide first Edition! The Johnny's are given 13 Questions and they have to answer among the Johnny's themselves :D

And here I'll be posting Arashi's answers, The General results, AND some other talents' answers that vote for Arashi (with interesting comments ONLY).


All credits to momoedgewood@wordpress


*


For our momentous first edition of “月間TVガイド (Monthly TV Guide)”, the super popular stars of Johnny’s have come together to congratulate us! And we’ve finally been able to do the, perhaps, unimaginable!? It’s a Johnny’s ranking chosen by Johnny’s talents.

Monthly TV Guide (January 27 – February 28 2011)


THE QUESTIONS

Q1. Best singer

Q2. Best dancer

Q3. Best actor

Q4. Talent I spend a lot of time hanging out with

Q5. Talent I most admire

Q6. Most athletic

Q7. Most spoilt

Q8. Talent with most number of hobbies

Q9. Smartest

Q10. Talent I want to collaborate with

Q11. Fave TV show starring a Johnny’s talent

Q12. Fave movie starring a Johnny’s talent

Q13. Fave Johnny’s song

* * *


ARASHI


Satoshi Ohno

A1. Takahisa Masuda (NEWS). Massu.

A2. Tomoyuki Yara (Musical Academy). But everyone’s good in their own way. (But if I had to choose then) it would be Yaracchi…

A3. Kazunari Ninomiya (Arashi)

A4. Shigeaki Kato (NEWS). I go out fishing with him.

A5. Masahiro Matsuoka (TOKIO). Matsu-nii. I got that impression having worked with him a lot.

A6. Masahiro Matsuoka (TOKIO). Matsu-nii is fast at running.

A7. Kazunari Ninomiya (Arashi)

A8. I don’t know…

A9. Yoshihiko Inohara (V6)

A10. Shigeaki Kato (NEWS). (After telling Ohno that Kato-san had said, “I want to go fishing with Ohno for work”) Sure, I’ll go with that (laughs).

A11. Um…I don’t really watch TV.

A12. “硫黄島からの手紙 (Letters from Iwojima)”. I saw it and cried.

A13. “時代(TOKIO)をよろしく!” by TOKIO. It’s a song that means a lot to me, it was the first song I danced to.


Sho Sakurai

A1. Masayuki Sakamoto (V6). I love the Disney song Sakamoto-san sang, it was very serene.

A2. Go Morita (V6). The way he gets on the rhythm is cool, he’s like someone from overseas.

A3. Junichi Okada (V6). When I played next to him on “木更津キャッツアイ (Kisarazu Cat’s Eye)” I learnt a lot from him.

A4. Kenichi Okamoto. If I had to choose, it would be Kenichi Okamoto-san. But he’s a big senior of mine, so rather than being in my circle of friends, it’s more like he lets me go out with him.

A5. All of my seniors. It’s because they paved the way, and that’s why I’m where I am today.

A6. Taichi Kokubun and Masahiro Matsuoka (TOKIO). I think Kokubun-san has amazing stamina. I’m amazed at how Matsuoka-san can do anything as well.

A7. Yuri Chinen (Hey! Say! JUMP). Because he loves Ohno-kun apparently. He said so in a magazine.

A8. Taichi Kokubun (TOKIO). He knows and does a wide range of sports, even ice skating, and knows a lot about clothes.

A9. Kazukiyo Nishikiori (Shonentai). I remember when I went to New York with him for work about 10 years ago. He just knew all these things and I remember thinking that I wanted to become an intellectual adult like him.

A10. Kanjani8. It was so fun when we played one another in Mannequin5 on “ひみつの嵐ちゃん! (Himitsu no Arashichan!)”. I want to go on another variety show with them.

A11. “R30″ I loved the atmosphere (Taichi) Kokubun-san and (Yoshihiko) Inohara-san created.

A12. “模倣犯 (Mohouhan)

A13. “愛なんだ (Ai nanda)” by V6. It’s a really good song and it reminds me of the time it came out.


Masaki Aiba

A1. Masayuki Sakamoto (V6)

A2. Noriyuki Higashiyama (Shonentai)

A3. Kenichi Okamoto

A4. Shunsuke Kazama

A5. Masahiko Kondo. I have a lot, but it does have to be Matchy-san.

A6. Masahiro Matsuoka (TOKIO)

A7. Ummm, I don’t know…

A8. I think Katsuhide Uekusa (Shonentai). He looks it.

A9. Yoshihiko Inohara (V6) I guess, yes (laughs). That’s my image.

A10. Yu Yokoyama (Kanjani8), I want to go for a walk with him.

A11. “ガチンコ!! (Gachinko!!)” I watched it a lot.

A12. ピカ☆ンチ (Pikanchi)

A13. “BEAT YOUR HEART” by V6


Kazunari Ninomiya

A1. I guess Masayuki Sakamoto (V6). He’s really good, and he’s one of my favourite singers.

A2. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). Because I met leader around the time everyone was saying he was good.

A3. Go Morita (V6). I guess Go-kun. I have this impression that he gets asked to star in a variety of stage plays and movies a lot.

A4. Shingo Murakami (Kanjani8). Hina. I’m close with Kanjani8 members, and a lot of them joined (the agency) around the same time as me so there’s no pressure.

A5. Masaki Aiba (laughs). Because probably no one will choose him so I’ll choose him (laughs). In every way this is a pity vote (laughs).

A6. Tatsuya Yamaguchi (TOKIO). I have this image that everyone in TOKIO is athletic. Especially Yamaguchi-kun because he looks like he does a lot.

A7. Ken Miyake (V6). I guess Ken-chan. Actually, I shouldn’t be calling my senior like that, but I can because he’s so friendly (laughs). He’s just Ken-chan. He’s nice to his juniors as well so rather than being spoilt, he’s just friendly.

A8. Masahiko Kondo. I guess Matchy-san. Not that he’s got a mountain of hobbies, but I have an image that he’s interested in a range of things.

A9. Sho Sakurai (Arashi). Because he works in the news. From that, I guess.

A10. Taichi Kokubun (TOKIO). He’s used to talking so it might be easy. I just want to talk I guess.

A11. “ザ・鉄腕! DASH!! (The! Tetsuwan! DASH!!)” I’ve been watching it for years. They’ve built an entire village now, which is amazing, but it’s still fun to watch and there’s always something new to like which is what I love.

A12. ピカ☆ンチ (Pikanchi). The movies we make as a group have such a Johnny’s quality about them. Something you can’t get unless you’re a Johnny’s. I want to make a “Pikanchi 3″, but we’re still getting rejected (laughs).

A13. “FRIENDS” by KinKi Kids. Because the first time I was on TV was for this song. It’s a memorable song. It might be different from my favourite song, but it’s the first song that comes to mind. I’ve definitely listened to and learnt a lot of other songs, but if this comes on I think I can sing it, and I can practise hard…even though all I did was sway from side to side, it’s a song that means a lot to me.


Jun Matsumoto

A1. Tsuyoshi Domoto (KinKi Kids). Since when I was his back dancer I thought he was good.

A2. Go Morita (V6). This was a really long time ago, and I don’t remember if he was good or bad, but I remember thinking he looked so cool. I can’t help but look when they’re dancing.

A3. Goro Inagaki (SMAP). I saw “Thirteen Assassins” and thought his acting and character was amazing.

A4. Ryo Nishikido and Shingo Murakami (Kanjani8). Maybe Nishikido-kun. I’ve been meeting up with Hina (Murakami) more lately, we go out for dinner.

A5. Masahiko Kondo. When I congratulated him on his 30th anniversary, as a thank you gift he gave me a copy of his “ざんばら (Zanbara)” CD which he had signed and written me a message inside. I was really happy when I read the “Dear Jun”, and I think that responsible attitude is cool. I want to be like him.

A6. Tomoya Nagase (TOKIO). This is from an impression I got of him when he was a guest on our TV show “嵐の宿題くん (Arashi no Shukudaikun)”. He’s really tall, and when we had to jump into this very small space, he flew into the air. That and seeing him put so much effort into it made an impression on me.

A7. Yuri Chinen (Hey! Say! JUMP). Not really spoilt, I guess. It’s just that he really likes our leader (Ohno), and I’ve seen him mention our leader again and again in every magazine I’ve looked at. The way he acts like a little brother I think.

A8. There must be a lot…I don’t know…I can’t choose.

A9. Sho Sakurai (Arashi). That has to be Sho-kun. He’s a reporter.

A10. Kanjani8. Eight and Arashi!

A11. “ザ・鉄腕! DASH!! (The! Tetsuwan! DASH!!)” I love it when they do the 5 people vs 100 people tag game. It looks like a lot of fun.

A12.ピカ☆ンチ (Pikanchi). I wish we could make a third one (laughs).

A13. “ABC” by Shonentai. We used it as a sample song while making “a Day in Our Life”, and I think it has a pretty melody. It still sounds new when I listen to it.



* I love the answers in coloured font :D LETS SPREAD THE MEMBERS' LOVEEE~


__________________________________________________


Now for the GENERAL RESULTS :D

Best Singer

1. Tsuyoshi Domoto (KinKi Kids) – 10 votes

2. Masayuki Sakamoto (V6) – 8 votes

3. Yuya Tegoshi (NEWS) – 6 votes

4. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi) – 2 votes


Best Dancer

1. Noriyuki Higashiyama (Shonentai) – 9 votes

1. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi) – 9 votes

3. Go Morita (V6) – 5 votes

4. Tomoyuki Yara (Musical Academy) – 4 votes

5. Tomohisa Yamashita (NEWS) – 2 votes

5. Jin Akanishi – 2 votes


Best Actor

1. Kazunari Ninomiya (Arashi) – 10 votes

2. Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (SMAP) – 5 votes

3. Tomoya Nagase (TOKIO) – 4 votes

4. Takuya Kimura (SMAP) – 3 votes

5. Junichi Okada (V6) – 2 votes

5. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi) – 2 votes

5. Ryo Nishikido (NEWS/Kanjani8) – 2 votes


Talent I spend a lot of time hanging out with

1. Yuichi Nakamaru (KAT-TUN) – 7 votes

2. Shingo Murakami (Kanjani8) – 3 votes

2. Koki Tanaka (KAT-TUN) – 3 votes

2. Junnosuke Taguchi (KAT-TUN) – 3 votes

2. Hey! Say! JUMP members – 3 votes


Talent I most admire

1. Masahiko Kondo – 6 votes

2. Koichi Domoto (KinKi Kids) – 5 votes

3. All seniors – 4 votes

3. Everyone in Johnny’s – 4 votes

5. Takuya Kimura (SMAP) – 2 votes

5. Shingo Katori (SMAP) – 2 votes

5. Tomoya Nagase (TOKIO) – 2 votes

5. Masahiro Matsuoka (TOKIO) – 2 votes

5. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi) – 2 votes

5. Hideaki Takizawa (Tackey & Tsubasaa ) – 2 votes


Most athletic

1. Yuri Chinen (Hey! Say! JUMP/NYC) – 8 votes

2. Noriyuki Higashiyama (Shonentai) – 5 votes

3. Tatsuya Yamaguchi (TOKIO) – 4 votes

3. Masahiro Matsuoka (TOKIO) – 4 votes

5. Takahisa Masuda (NEWS) – 3 votes


Most spoilt

1. Yuri Chinen (Hey! Say! JUMP/NYC) – 10 votes

2. Ryo Nishikido (NEWS/Kanjani8) – 2 votes

2. Ryosuke Yamada (Hey! Say! JUMP/NYC) – 2 votes

2. Yuya Tegoshi (NEWS) – 2 votes


Talent with most number of hobbies

1. Junnosuke Taguchi (KAT-TUN) – 5 votes

2. Tomoya Nagase (TOKIO) – 4 votes

2. Shota Yasuda (Kanjani8) – 4 votes

2. Yuto Nakajima (Hey! Say! JUMP) – 4 votes

5. Taichi Kokubun (TOKIO) – 3 votes


Smartest

1. Sho Sakurai (Arashi) – 9 votes

2. Yoshihiko Inohara (V6) – 3 votes

2. Shigeaki Kato (NEWS) – 3 votes

4. Kazukiyo Nishikiori (Shonentai) – 2 votes

4. Koichi Domoto (KinKi Kids) – 2 votes

4. Yuto Nakajima (Hey! Say! JUMP) – 2 votes

4. Kota Yabu (Hey! Say! JUMP) – 2 votes


Talent I want to collaborate with

1. Tomoya Nagase (TOKIO) – 3 votes

1. Yuichi Nakamaru (KAT-TUN) – 3 votes

3. Shingo Katori (SMAP) – 2 votes

3. Tatsuya Yamaguchi (TOKIO) – 2 votes

3. Taichi Kokubun (TOKIO) – 2 votes

3. Koichi Domoto (KinKi Kids) – 2 votes

3. Tsuyoshi Domoto (KinKi Kids) – 2 votes

3. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi) – 2 votes

3. Yu Yokoyama (Kanjani8) – 2 votes

3. Kajani8 – 2 votes

3. Anyone – 2 votes


Fave TV show starring a Johnny’s talent

1. “ザ!鉄腕!DASH!! (The! Tetsuwan! DASH!!)” – 5 votes

2. “僕らの音楽 (Bokura no Ongaku)” – 3 votes

2. “世界の果てまでイッテQ! (Sekai no Hate made ItteQ!)” – 3 votes

4. “SMAP X SMAP” – 2 votes

4. “中井正弘のブラックバラエティ (Masahiro Nakai’s Black Variety)” – 2 votes

4. “ぷっすま (Pussuma)” – 2 votes

4. “学校へ行こう (Gakko he Ikou)” – 2 votes

4. 嵐にしやがれ (Arashi ni Shiyagare)” – 2 votes


Fave movie starring a Johnny’s talent

1.ピカ☆ンチ (Pikanchi)” movie series – 4 votes

2. “SPACE BATTLESHIP Yamato” - 3 votes

2. “木更津キャッツアイ ワールドシリーズ(Kisarazu Cat’s Eye World Series)” – 3 votes

4. “HERO” – 2 votes

4. “SP 野望篇 (SP Yabo Episode)” – 2 votes

4. 花より男子F (Hanayori Dango F)” - 2 votes

4. 硫黄島からの手紙 (Letters from Iwo Jima)” – 2 votes

4. “スノープリンス 禁じられた恋のメロディ (Snow Price Kinjirareta Koi no Melody)” – 2 votes


Fave Johnny’s song

1. “オレンジ (Orange)” by SMAP – 3 votes

2. “Bonnie Butterfly” by KinKi Kids – 2 votes

2. きっと大丈夫 (Kitto Daijyobu)” by Arashi – 2 votes


is it just me or the blue coloured font really conquer a lot of spots up there XD *gets bricked

**


Okay. So there's A LOT of other Johnny's that vote for Arashi members. Especially Chinen (Hey! Say! Jump). I think he voted Oh-chan for EVERYTHING XD


but what I'll put here only those with interesting comments :)


Nakamaru Yuichi (KATTUN)

A11. “NEWS ZERO”. I watch it a lot.

A12. “硫黄島からの手紙 (Letters from Iwo Jima)”. I’ve always liked watching war movies too.


Junnosuke Taguchi (KATTUN)

A2. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). One time when I was on the internet, I searched, “Ohno, miracle” (laughs).

A13. “truth” by Arashi. This song is the best!


Koki Tanaka (KATTUN)

A1. Sho Sakurai (Arashi). He’s so good at rapping. He can say it all. Even if Sho-kun could rap like me, I would never be able rap like Sho-kun.

A2. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). He is so amazing! And I think it’s really cool he doesn’t show off that he’s a good dancer.


Shibutani Subaru (Kanjani 8)

A2. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). He is just, he moves so easily and lightly that he’s floating in mid-air (laughs).


Yokoyama Yu (Kanjani 8)

A13. “きっと大丈夫 (Kitto Daijyobu)” by Arashi. The one that goes, “lucky lucky babe”. I love that song.


Shigeaki Kato (NEWS)

A10. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). I want to make a fishing show. I go fishing with Ohno-kun a lot, and I tell him I want to make a fishing show.


Keichiro Koyama (NEWS)

A5. Sho Sakurai (Arashi). As a reporter…I really admire him!

A13. “時計じかけのアンブレラ (Tokei jikake Umbrella)” by Arashi. It’s the theme song to my drama/stage play “0号室の客 (0-goshitsu no Kyaku)”, but I think it’s cool.


Kota Yabu (HSJ)

A8. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). Because he does a lot of things like fishing and art.


Ryutaro Morimoto (HSJ)

A2. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). I have an image that he’s really good. I was really surprised when I saw him dancing in concert. He’s so different to what he’s like on TV, it was amazing.


Chinen Yuri (HSJ & NYC)

A10. Satoshi Ohno (Arashi). I want to make a duo called Satoshi&Yuri!


*


I love what Koki said about Sho :)

That's all for now. For more : http://momoedgewood.wordpress.com/


Jaa :D

Love,

nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment