The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20110103

*waves*


HELLO GUYS. NO TIME NO SEE 8D

I know, I know I wasnt around after SPM shizz is over. and I know I do not have any particular reasons for it so I'm really sorry. I'll try my best to update as often as I can okay? :)

soooooooo. I wanted to post about their latest news like their performances in Kouhaku and Johhny's Countdown, Aiba's upcoming drama ; Bartender (OMG) and stuff,

but mehh. let us relax our mind and read their amazingly sweet messages to each other in Non-no magazine okay? :)

Non-no Magaine 02.2011



In year 2010, we ran with all our might, and rested a little. It was a year wherein we did our work in a fresh pace.

Message from Jun to the members for the year 2010, and also for 2011


To Nino

Thank you very much for this year as well. I wonder if this one year is a movie year for you. Following "Ohoku", I'm also looking forward to "GANTZ". I also expect greatly of you in variety shows and talks! Lately, there's a rumor that you're engrossed with electronic drums, does it mean that in 2011 you'll be active in the musical scene as well?!



To Sho-kun


Thank you very much for this year as well. It was a year wherein you flourish more and more as a caster. I also learn many things as I watch "NEWS ZERO". Everytime there are words or information I cannot understand, I'm grateful that you properly tell me about it! Please stay as the intelligent Sho-kun in 2011 as well.

To Aiba-kun

Thank you very much for this year as well. When we're together, I feel that you always give me energy. It's also impressive everytime I see you memorize the dance steps with utmost efforts (laughs). You became able to make cocktails lately. Next time, please tell me your recommended liqour! Let's drink together in 2011!

To Leader

Thank you very much for this year as well. Your arms extend in your drama "Kaibutsu-kun", but can you still do that even now (laughs)? You're still engrossed in fishing like always during your private time. "Fishing Leader" is fine but it's nice if I can see a "Drawing/painting Leader" in 2011.

----------------------------------

I wonder if I matured a little this year 2010? But I feel like nothing changed at all (laughs)

Message from Satoshi to the members for the year 2010, and also for 2011


To Nino

You often touch my butt during concerts and in the midst of TV recordings (laughs). For some reason, my energy quickly rises whenever you touch it, and the feeling of not wanting to be touched once more doesn't come out~
Please continue to touch my butt in 2011, too (laughs).



To Sho-kun

During our concerts rehearsals for Kokuritsu last summer, it left an impression on me as I saw you apply lotion desperately to prevent yourself from getting tanned. But your skin ended up getting tanned anyway. As expected, summer is about getting tanned. In 2011, Sho-kun should be bold as well and enter the "dark-skinned group" in Arashi~!

To Aiba-chan

We promised to drink together in Ginza this year, yet our schedules won't match. It's unfortunate that we weren't able to work it out. But I already researched a restaurant, so let's go this time in 2011. Look forward to an 'adult time'!

To Matsujun

In the summer of 2010, you geared with all your might in your drama "Natsu no Koi wa niji iro ni kagayaku". You did your best in the midst of the hot weather... Ah, exactly at that time, it was your birthday, and I haven't given you any present yet! Please wait a little longer, I'll properly buy one in 2011 for sure (laughs).

----------------------------------


The five of us challenged new things. 2010 was a year wherein we properly laughed and had fun.

2010, and also for 2011

To Nino

Actually, I played once in a baseball tournament this year. Though you're my teammate, I wasn't able to invite you since you're busy. But you know, sorry, it was extremely fun (laughs)! We lost in the end, so let's certainly get a revenge in 2011. I'll definitely call you next time, so let's do our best!

To Sho-chan

You buy presents for all of us everytime you travel or go to locations. Thank you for the many cute things you gave in 2010! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to give you anything in return but...(if) you're going to travel more in 2011, buy us more presents, okay! (laughs).

To Leader

The two of us drinking together in a hotel room during our concerts is a good memory. I always treasure the moments when I'm talking with you. Privately, you tanned a lot in 2010 (laughs)! I want you to teach me about fishing in 2011. Next time, do invite me ♪ and take me to the ocean of a well-known place ♪

To Matsujun

If you say 2010 for Matsujun, it's the drama "Natsu no Koi wa Niji iro ni kagayaku". In the last episode, when I saw the relationship of the two of you, it gave me a very positive feeling. Lately, every time we have a concert in an area, you search for a good restaurant for us to eat together. In 2011 year again, I'll be anticipating for delicious information!

----------------------------------


Even time adds up, one year passed by in an instant. Perhaps it means that 2010 was fulfilling as well.

Message from Sho to the members for the year 2010, and also for 2011

To Nino

Nino's 2010 was filled with movie filmings. When the filming of "Ohoku" in Kyoto finished, you bought T-shirts for us as presents in the midst of your busy schedule. I am pleased with the T-shirts and pickled food. "GANTZ" opens in 2011. I'm also a fan of the original work, so I'll be looking forward to its public screening!

To Aiba-chan

Thank you for letting me steal your excellent fashion sense in "Himitsu no Arashi-chan!" Clothes Coordinator Contest Special (laughs). Thanks to that strategy that I won magnificently ♪ In 2011 as well, I'll be called the 'master' of fashion!


To Satoshi-kun

If you say 2010 for Satoshi-kun, as expected, it reminds me of the drama "Kaibutsu-kun" ! At that time, you effortly gave me a set of "Kaibutsu-kun goods". Thank you for those. I fully used a member's special privilege~ (laughs). In 2011, will I be able to give something in any form...as a return?

To Matsujun

It's something that happens every year and I'm very grateful that you think and direct for the contents of our concerts. Especially this year 2010, since you had a hard schedule for the filming of your drama "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku", it might've been really hectic for you. Let's do our best in 2011 as well!


----------------------------------



2010 is a year wherein I "talked" a lot. In 2011 as well, I'll set my engine in full throttle!

Message from Kazunari to the members for the year 2010, and also for 2011

To Sho-chan

You starred in the drama "Tokujo Kabachi!!", and also served as the caster for Vancouver Olympics. When I look back, especially at the start of 2010, you were extremely busy. You are really an amazing man. In 2011 as well, please continue to run through!

To Aiba-chan

Your smile in 2010 was lovely as well. I want you to keep smiling brightly like always in 2011. I spent a long time for my movie filmings so I don't know about it...you played in a baseball match?! I certainly want to join next time! First of all, let's do our best in practicing (laughs).

To Leader

Leader, you did your best in fishing in 2010, didn't you? In 2011 as well, I want you make your private life complete with that energy! Your work too...well, of course, did fine. From here on, just by doing the things you want, you will surely shine (smile)!

To Jun-kun

Good work on your drama "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku"! How was the filming site with Takeuchi Yuuko-san, whom I admire?! I was happy that I was able to worked with you a little in the last episode. In 2011 as well, please show your charms with a work that won't lose to that!

source: mirei-22.lj


yes. it was a great year, Arashi :)

syza:)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa...
    Ohno's comment to dear Ninomiya was so...
    <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha so much love in the comment right? :p
    ohmiya rules! XD

    ReplyDelete