The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20100324

hello people!

I'm baackkkkkkk xD
first of all, I'm deeply sorry for not posting lately. I have some problems regarding monitor,laptop,internet connection so I cant post as much as I want to. hontou gome ne~

1. GOOD LUCK to all KL SPM candidates who are having Diagnostic Exam for 3 freaking weeks! ganbatte ne! Lets pray that we can score straight Ace on this exam. yoshhhhh! ganbarimasuuu!

2. I dont know about other mods, but I'm quite sure that I wont be posting anything here (and my dead lj.lol) until the Diagnostic exam end. I need to concentrate ppl D:

3. or I think I can post something during weekend kan? we'll see :D

4. shi-channnnnnnnnnnnn~ I've posted somethingggg. you cant scold me anymoreeee babeee xD

5. I seriously never thought that Arashiteru would actually have their own followers. I mean we're just a seventeen y/o fangirls who are totally not kakkoi as the dai-senpais. love talking craps and just flailingArashi over every single minutes. and I admit that Arashiteru is not as good as other fan blogs. BUT, we're just being ourselves and wanted to spread Arashi rabu rabu~ :D

to followers ; WE LOVE YOU GUYS *hearts* leave some msg or anything on the cbox so that we can know each other better ne? :)

jaa ne~ *continues study mod math*

-syaza-

No comments:

Post a Comment