The four of us : Shitsuka, Aria, Nuriko and Ayane. Eighteen-year-old fangirls that love Arashi so much. Having fan-girling over Arashi as a hobby for quite some time now, they have come to be a part of our lives. and yes, we go kyaa when our ichibans does something cute. :D

We are simple, nice and friendly. But as you can see, our life somehow, revolves around Arashi. We are addicted, die-hard-fans, obsesssed, deluded psycho or whatever word there is.

No matter what; we surely, as in matter of fact, and officially, are-the-Arashians.

20100318

Last~

emm..its really sad neyh~

although i dont follow it that much like other mods, its still felt really sad..especially when i read all those translation about arashi's feelings and stuff..it still hurt me..reading their speeches and messages, you can somehow see how much they do not what everything to stop..even for us..

thats the only time we can really see them insideout..and how they trying to be part of our life by doin' all sorts of crazy stuff just to make us happy..thats the medium of communication..the invisible bond between them and their beloved fans..

it is so pity though..knowing that everythings gonna end..the craziness, the games, every 80 seconds the we cherished together and Ogura-san..he looks like long lost father to them..of course it just me

i think the other mods feel more devastating than me..because they watch every single episode..it must be a lost to 'em..


Yosh!! lets watch it together neyh~ the last episode..and post it here
yane-chan, nuri-chan, aria-chan =)


Arashi no shukudai-kun - Graduation ceremony in pyjamas


Graduation messages:

AIBA MASAKI:

"I greatly felt love from the staffs..."

I enjoyed this show every time. They let me do things I never done before such as wearing stockings. It was a program wherein I felt love from the staffs.


MATSUMOTO JUN:

"They taught us the fundamentals of variety shows"

For the past 8 years, they taught us the fundamentals of variety shows, and we've been always doing it during those times. I want to revive this show secretly for at least 3 hours at midnight. I want to do it again with this team.

NINOMIYA KAZUNARI:

"Thanks to those 8 years late at night that the present Arashi is here"

I think that it's because we were doing this late at night for the past 8 years that the present Arashi is here. Our talks had been interesting. It was a time slot wherein we were able to perceive many things.

OHNO SATOSHI:

"I'll definitely be able to this again someday"

I can say that my perception gradually became extensive when I ask about things that I would be doing. I think that I can do this again someday. I think that I am definitely capable. Thank you very much.


SAKURAI SHO:

"We were able to work with Ogura-san for four years..."

One deep memory I had was the studio below the grass mound. Dust entered my nose...(laughs). They let us work with Ogura-san for four years. It was a great experience.


The shukudai-kun graduation album is a win for its epic moments.

"Until we can meet again!"

1 comment:

  1. hoping the new 嵐 program will make the fans love them more!!

    ReplyDelete